Launching an arrest warrant search in Anderson County, KS, will get you a complete criminal background report on your subject. This means you can get details on the arrests that this person was subjected to, along with information on any charges filed subsequently. You will, of course, be told about any outstanding warrants that exist in the police database against this individual.
Apart from this, you also stand to gain details on the verdict issued in various criminal matters heard against the subject and the sentencing. You can also find out about the period of incarceration, the facility at which the felon was being held, the release dates, and if this individual was let out after completing the sentence or on parole.
You can also learn more about offenders who have been put on probation through such an inquiry, and there is more from where that comes. If you get in touch with the magistrate’s office, you will also be told about the other judicial provisions apart from Anderson County active warrants, which are available in the court dockets database against the person you are investigating. Everything from subpoenas to summons issued by criminal and civil courts and even bench warrants can be found through this office. Similarly, the county clerk’s office can shed light on the civil matters initiated in the local courts by or against this person. To get details on Anderson County to arrest records and warrants, go to:
- The sheriff’s department: 135 East 5th Avenue, Garnett, Kansas 66032
- The magistrate’s court: 100 E 4th Ave, Garnett, KS 66032
- The county clerk’s office: As above
Is it possible to acquire information about Anderson County warrants and arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- To access the report of an event handled by the police (arrests and accidents), contact the Sheriff’s Office at 785-448-5678
- To receive information on arrest warrants, contact the Municipal Court at Colony Municipal Court- 620-852-3530, Garnett Municipal Court- 785-448-5496 and Kincaid Municipal Court- 620-439-5449
- For information on victim services, call 785-448-5703
- To learn about criminal case court dates and criminal judicial records, contact the Court at 785-448-6886.
Crime statistics of Anderson County
In 2019, the Anderson Sheriff’s Office received 39 criminal complaints, as opposed to the 48 cases received in 2018. These included 31 property crimes and 8 violent crimes.
The property crimes category included 14 larceny-thefts, 13 burglaries, and 4 motor vehicle thefts. The violent crimes category included 8 aggravated assaults.
Older crime statistics
In about 50% of the criminal cases filed in Anderson County, Kansas, the victim is very close to his home or office when he/she is targeted. The annual average of an overall crime stands at about 180 incidents, of which about 10% are violent. So about 16 complaints are filed against assault, homicide, and rapes each year.