Woodson County Warrants and Arrest Records Search

Kansas Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Kansas criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

To get a Woodson County KS arrest warrant search done, you can go to the police or the judiciary. In case of the latter, you have the option to choose between the court of the magistrate, the tribunal that handled the trial, and the office of the clerk of court.

As far as local law enforcement goes, you can seek information on arrest records and outstanding warrants from the police precinct in your area, or you could head down to the sheriff’s office.

One way life has been made simpler for applicants seeking information on Woodson County outstanding warrants and arrests is by placing all agencies that hold this data in the same judicial complex. Yes, the offices of the judicial entities discussed herein and that of the sheriff are in different rooms of the courthouse at 105 West Rutledge Street, Yates Center, Kansas 66783-1499. For instance, the county clerk’s department, which has the court dockets database, can be contacted at Room 101.

To get in touch with these agencies, you can either go to the judicial complex or write to your chosen agency. At this point, they are not entertaining inquiries about arrests and active warrants over the phone. Also, if you are visiting them, do not forget to take a photo ID along.

Is it possible to acquire information about Woodson County warrants and arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)  

  • For police records such as, accident reports and arrest reports, get in touch with the Sheriff’s Office at 620-625-8640.
  • For judicial records, call the District Court Clerk at 620-625-8610.
  • For information on arrest warrants, contact the Municipal Courts at 620-625-2118/620-637-2605.
  • For victim’s assistance, call the Victim’s Services Coordinator at 620-625-8615.

Crime statistics of Woodson County

In 2019, about 20 criminal complaints were filed in Woodson County. About 19 of them were for property crimes like larceny-theft (11), burglary (7), and car thefts (1). Only 1 complaint was filed in the violent crime category, which was against assault.

Older crime statistics

Woodson County, Kansas, has an annual crime rate of about 65 incidents. This understandably does not seem too bad at first glance. However, in recent times, there has been a rise of almost 40% in the rate of violent criminal instances, including such heinous crimes as murders and sexual assaults.

Fortunately, the overall crime rates headed in the opposite direction, plunging by 10%. In general, about 10% of all reported crimes are found to be of a violent nature, while the remaining 90% are property-related incidents.