Chase County Warrants and Arrest Records Search

Kansas Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Kansas criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

You get three options when conducting an arrest warrant search in Chase County, KS. You could go to the police station or the sheriff’s office, or you could connect with the clerk of court’s department or you could contact the court of the magistrate. In terms of the information you will get, these agencies are almost the same, save for the county clerk’s office.

This agency mans the repository of court dockets, so they have details on civil cases and criminal matters. They sit through the hearings held for the issue of arrest warrants from Chase County. They are also told about arrests effected under outstanding warrants because the document is frequently returned to this office and not the court.

So, if you are looking for a combined civil and criminal background check, the county clerk’s office will certainly be a worthy source. The magistrate’s office, which is in charge of granting Chase County active warrants, can also be petitioned for any inquiries about judicial instruments. To get in touch with these state departments, go to:

  • The sheriff’s: 301 Walnut, PO Box 628, Cottonwood Falls, Kansas 66845
  • The magistrate’s: 300 Pearl St, Cottonwood Falls, KS 66845
  • The county clerk’s: PO Box 529, Cotton Falls, Kansas 66845

All of these are state criminal justice agencies; this means that if you do have an arrest warrant against you when you walk in to conduct an inquiry, even if the investigation pertains to a third party, you will be taken into custody. If you want a safer option, use the form above to access arrest records and information on active warrants from all across the country.

How can I get arrest records and warrant details from Chase County over the phone? (Expires in 2021) 

  • Details on arrests can be obtained by calling the Chase County Sheriff’s office- 620-273-7054.
  • Information on Chase County outstanding warrants can be availed from the Municipal Courts- cottonwood Falls Municipal Court- 620-273-6666 and Strong City Municipal Court- 620-273-6345.
  • Inmate search and arrest records can be accessed by calling the Sheriff’s Office-620-273-6313.
  • Questions pertaining to victim’s assistance can be taken to the Office of the County Attorney- 620-273-6359.
  • Details about initiating a case search can be obtained from the Office of the Clerk of Court- 620-273-6319

 With 22 crimes reported every year, Chase County, Kansas, is undoubtedly one of the state’s safest areas. What’s more is that there is a very good possibility that this situation will prevail, given the drop of almost 50% seen in the rates of violent crime between 2003 and 2006.