Whoever said that getting an Atchison County arrest warrant search requires offline efforts has certainly not kept himself abreast of the latest developments in the public records distribution sector. Many private entities have now entered the arena, and they are more than making up for the lax attitude of the KS state agencies that have yet to offer crime history information online.
In fact, while the details offered by state departments are restricted to Atchison County arrest records and active warrants, you can find out about the release of all judicial directives across the country as well as arrests made in the 50 states from third-party sites. Because they get their information from government sources, you can rely on the data that these agencies offer.
Filling the form you see on top of this page will get you access to a third-party repository. This database of arrest warrants and other criminal history details can be scoured as many times as you like for a set fee. In contrast, when you connect with a state department for your inquiry, you will have to pay every time you initiate a search.
The only factor that stands in favor of government departments is that these offices provide written background reports, and they can also get the results of the inquiry notarized if required. Now, an official document will be needed if you intend to seek a job, adopt a child, or use the criminal history report for immigration purposes. To approach a state source for information on outstanding warrants, you will need to go to:
- The sheriff: 518 Parallel St, Atchison, Kansas 66002
- The magistrate: 423 N 5th St, Atchison, KS 66002
- The clerk of court: 423 North 5th Street, Atchison, Kansas 66002
Can you access the Atchison County warrant list and arrest records over the phone? (Current in 2021)
- To find information about recent arrests, contact the Atchison County Sheriff’s office at 913-367-0216.
- To get access to arrest records, call the Sheriff’s Office at 913-804-6080
- To obtain basic information or submit a non-emergency complaint, call the following phone number 913-367-4323.
- To inquire about victim services, call the Atchison County Attorney at 913-804-6020.
- To request a warrants search, connect with the Municipal Court at Atchison Municipal Court
- – 913-367-5515 and Effingham Municipal Court- 913-833-4471
- To learn more about obtaining criminal court records, reach out to the Clerk of Court at 913-804-6060.
Crime statistics of Atchison County
The Atchison Sheriff’s Office received 25 criminal complaints in 2018. There were 22 property offenses and 3 violent crimes among them.
Around 15 larceny-thefts, 2 burglaries, and 4 motor vehicle thefts were included in the property offenses category. The 3 complaints filed against violent crimes all involved aggravated assault.
Older crime statistics
The Atchison County, Kansas police receive about 460 criminal complaints every year, of which only about 9% of the cases are made against violent criminal acts. On average, a criminal report is filed in the area every 18 hours, and half the crimes occur close to the victim’s home or office.