Osborne County Warrants and Arrest Records Search

Kansas Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Kansas criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

If you are interested in an Osborne County KS arrest warrant search, you are bound to have been told to visit the sheriff’s office. The local law enforcement agency plays a multitude of roles in criminal actions. Contrary to popular perceptions, the responsibilities of the police do not end at arrests.

Before and after the close of the investigation, the sheriff’s office continues to support the judiciary and other criminal justice agencies till such time that the accused is either acquitted or convicted and is done serving his time. So, yes, the local police station would be a good place to seek details on Osborne County active warrants and arrest records.

However, the judiciary also has an equal part to play in criminal justice processes, besides the fact that it is the bench that issues all arrest warrants in Osborne County. So, if you are looking for a background check that also has information on the outstanding warrants in your subject’s name, you could just as well connect with the office of the clerk of court or that of the magistrate.

The contact information of these agencies has been listed below. You can either write to them or visit their office in person. Do not forget to take a photo ID along if you want to initiate an Osborne County arrest warrant search.

  • The police: 104 South 5th Street, PO Box 235, Osborne, Kansas 67473
  • The county clerk: PO Box 160, Osborne, Kansas 67473
  • The court of the magistrate: 423 W Main St, Osborne, KS 67473

If you want to know about Osborne County outstanding warrants and arrests over the phone, which agencies can help? (2021-Update)     

  • Contact the Osborne County Sheriff’s office at 785-346-2001 in order to know about recent arrests.
  • Contact the judiciary at 785-454-6622/785-885-4833/785-346-5611/ in order to obtain information on outstanding warrants.
  • Reach out to the Osborne County Attorney’s Office at 785-346-5443 for victim’s assistance.
  • Contact the Clerk of Court at 785-346-5911 for information on how to begin a criminal case search.

Crime statistics of Osborne County

Nearly 30 crimes were reported in Osborne County in 2019. This annual average comprised 1 case of violent crimes and over 26 matters pertaining to property crimes. Nearly 10 complaints in the property crimes category were attributed to larceny-thefts while burglary led to the filing of around 15 complaints.

Older crime statistics

Osborne County, Kansas, is another area where crime rates don’t seem to be a problem, with an annual incident average of fewer than 50 cases. Generally, about 5% of the incidents reported are of a violent nature, while the remaining 95% can be attributed to property-related crimes.